St. Raphael Preschool is now enrolling!
St. Raphael School offers a Preschool Program for three and four-year olds and five-year olds depending birthday. We provide a safe and nurturing environment in which children can learn, grow, and play together. Full-time and part-time options are available. Registration for the 2018-2019 school year begins on January 30, 2018. For more information, please contact Chris Federspiel at 314-352-9474 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tuition is paid monthly, regardless of child's absence due to illness or holidays.
- Full Day preschool children may choose to buy a hot lunch for $2.00 per day on days when lunch is served to grade school students.
- Families who have a child in St. Raphael the Archangel grade school may be eligible for a 10% discount off the preschool tuition rates.
- Payment is to be made through FACTS Automatic Withdrawal.
- After care is 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Limited space available
Prior to March 15th, Preschool acceptance decisions are based, in order, on the following:
- Parishioners of St. Raphael the Archangel
- Returning families currently enrolled at St. Raphael the Archangel School or Preschool.
- Full-time or Full Day students
- Availability of Part-time spots
To be considered for enrollment, the Preschool Admission Form must be submitted with the non-refundable $100 registration fee and enrollment in FACTS. You will be notified by April 4th of your child's enrollment status. If the program fills and we are not able to accommodate your child, the registration fee will be refunded to you.
After March 15th, Preschool acceptance decisions will be made on a first come, first serve basis depending upon availability of spots. Preschool Admission Forms will be processed on a rolling schedule, and you will be notified as spots are available.
Please click on the Forms Menu, complete the Preschool Forms, and return to the school office at 6000 Jamieson Avenue, St. Louis, Missouri 63109