Our School Mission Statement
FAITH – St. Raphael the Archangel School guides its students as they form their knowledge of the Catholic faith and their love for Jesus Christ, in an environment that promotes compassionate hearts through habits of personal prayer, reflection, and community service.
CHARACTER – Our school and parish community endeavor to develop each student’s character by modeling and practicing the cardinal virtues of prudence, justice, fortitude, and temperance. We nurture our student's perseverance, sense of gratitude, leadership, and ability to make informed moral choices.
ACADEMICS – We utilize a rigorous, measurable academic program that develops critical thinking skills, promotes imagination, celebrates individual gifts and talents, and fosters a life-long love of learning.
With these values, and through the guidance of our patron, St. Raphael the Archangel, our students are Formed in Faith, Prepared for Life.
All School Goals
The student graduating from St. Raphael the Archangel School will:
- Act in a manner that demonstrates knowledge of the Catholic Faith, love for Jesus Christ, and compassion for others.
- Display habits of personal prayer and reflection.
- Exhibit the virtue of prudence, to judge what is right or wrong in any given situation.
- Exhibit the virtue of justice, constant and permanent determination to give everyone his or her rightful due.
- Exhibit the virtue of fortitude, the strength to do what is right.
- Exhibit the virtue of temperance, the restraint of our desires or passions.
- Demonstrate perseverance in all that he or she does.
- Show gratitude for all of his or her blessings.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Practice the ability to make informed moral choices.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills.
- Use his or her imagination.
- Appreciate the gifts and talents of self and others.
- Display a life-long love of learning.