Summer Camp Information
Saint Raphael the Archangel School offers a quality, affordable summer camp program filled with fun, friendship, and purposeful play for ages 3-10 years old. Children may attend three, four or five days each week, or may sign up for specific weeks. Every week has a different fun-filled, age-appropriate theme, developed through games, crafts, stories, song and much more. Outside play experiences, including “Water Wednesdays,” will take place every morning on the school lot and playground; inside activities will be held in the air-conditioned classrooms, gym or cafeteria. A morning and afternoon snack will be provided; children bring their own lunch.
- Explorer Club (EC) is for children ages 3-5 (must be potty-trained)
- Adventure Club (AC) is for children entering grades 1st - 5th grade in Fall
Join us for an exciting program of summer fun! Please complete the information below and submit the registration form along with a check made payable to St. Raphael School for $100.00 per child to the school office. This non-refundable supply fee guarantees your child’s placement. A maximum of 25 children per program will be accepted. When the program is full, a waiting list will be maintained.
Here are the details:
- 7:30 am – 3:00 pm, with 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm after care available
- Sessions are from June 4 - July 27
- You can register per week, you must register for a minimum of three days
- Each week has a different theme
- Part-time camp hours are also available from 7:30 am – 11:30
Simply fill out the registration form and return to St. Raphael office along with your check to reserve your child's place! Call Molly Indelicato at 314-606-5264 with any questions. To download a registration form, please click here.
Our address is:
St. Raphael the Archangel
6047 Bishops Pl.
St. Louis, MO 63109